Moustakas Flower Shop (GDPR)
1. What information do we collect from you? Generally. We collect and store all the information you post on our site or you provide us in any other way. We include information that we can identify and communicate with you (“personal information”), such as your name and surname, your telephone number, your e-mail address. We also maintain an order record and order recipient details (name, phone number, address, ordering cost, payment method). We have no access to the credit / debit card numbers that are traded on our site. The whole process, credit / debit card payment, takes place in a secure environment on a Eurobank payment gateway. The redirect method where the user is redirected to the processing site (Eurobank) in order to make the actual payment. Payment through Paypal takes place on the website of this online company via email and we have access to its name from and your email. These items are retained in a Paypal file and we only use this info in the event of a refund. If you would like to clear your payment details via Paypal, you should contact this company. [Invoice data/receipt] If we issue a payment invoice for the order, we need the company name, VAT number. and address of its headquarters. The data is stored in the vendor invoice schedule and can be deleted, if desired, via an e-mail address, at firstname.lastname@example.org [Social Media Networks. If you use any social networking feature of moustakas flowers, either on our website or elsewhere through a social media provider, we may have access to information about you through this social media provider in accordance with its policies. On the first visit on www.moustakas-flowers.gr is requested by Sendpush notifications, whose software is installed on our site, if you accept the sending of specific messages. Accepting the messages means that by time you will receive messages from moustakas-flowers about our news, greetings, discount coupons and newsletters. If you want to get away from the Sendpush list, follow these steps:
Hit the Menu icon in Chrome (the three vertical dots) and select Settings. Scroll down to the bottom of your Settings page and open the Advanced section, where you can further modify how Chrome behaves. Scroll down and select the Content Settings tab in the Privacy and Security section. Select Notifications to see which sites are allowed or barred from intruding into your life. Disabling the feature altogether will stop sites from poking their nose into your browser, asking to show you notifications about whatever it is they want. Unfortunately, that means notifications you do want will be a no-show unless you decide to individually toggle the notification settings for each site you find yourself visiting. To turn the feature off entirely, toggle the “Ask before sending” setting to “off,” and rejoice.
If you’ve already given sites permission to send you notifications, you can revoke that permission in your security settings. Hit the menu icon and select Options, then select Privacy & Security. Scroll down to the Permissions section and select Notifications Settings icon. There you can revoke notification permissions from sites either individually or all at once.
Disabling notifications in Safari is pretty easy. Select Safari in your Mac’s menu bar, then select Preferences. Hit the Notifications tab and deselect the “Allow websites to ask for permission to send push notifications” box.
You can’t disable notifications from the browser itself, but you can remove sites that already have access to your notification service in Microsoft Edge. Hit the menu icon in the top right and select Settings. Scroll down to Advanced Settings, then select Website permissions. There you can toggle on or off permissions for sites, including notifications. Disabling notifications entirely in Microsoft Edge means you’ll need to edit your system settings, specifically what permissions Microsoft Edge has in terms of popping up unannounced. Hit the Start menu and select the Settings icon. Select System, then “Notifications & actions” where you can edit which apps will show up in your action center. Just scroll down to Microsoft Edge and toggle it off.
2.How do we use your information? From the information we have, we use the sender’s email to inform him about the order. We use the sender’s phone, if necessary, for the smooth running and execution of the order. We use the recipient’s phone to communicate and confirm the place and time of delivery. Announcements in email format. We want to make it easier for you to benefit from information and offers that will be available from time to time on our website. One way we do this is by sending you email messages. These emails are received by you if you have given your consent to receive email announcements. Where required by law, we will comply with existing publicly available exception lists when we send you advertising announcements. Keep in mind that you have the option to choose not to unsubscribe these email messages in any similar email we send to you.
3.Which we can share this information With none. Your information is deleted from the central server (server) and stored on offline network storage media (usb/external HD) and nowhere else
4. How you can access and / or correct information about you. You can access and update your contact information by contacting us at the email address below. When you provide your personal information to us through this Agreement, this implies that you agree that we may keep your information. We may continue to process information related to your account in order to fulfill our legitimate business objectives, comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, and keep historical records and analysis purposes. We use strong technical measures to prevent unauthorized access to account information.
5. Your choices about collecting and using your information As mentioned above, you may choose not to provide us with any information, although some information may be necessary to order or to take advantage of some of the features offered on this website. You may be given the opportunity to provide us with a mobile phone number or an e-mail address to get your order confirmation information.
6. Cookies and other technologies Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or on your mobile device when you visit virtually any website. Cookies can not reveal your identity and can not cause any damage to your computer or mobile device. They are used by websites you visit to improve your web browsing experience to provide web analytics information that helps us improve our website in general.
7. How do we protect your information We want you to feel comfortable when using this website and our Apps to order, and we are committed to protecting the information we collect. Although no site or Application can guarantee security, we have introduced appropriate security procedures (administrative, technical and physical) to help us protect the personal information you provide us. For example, only authorized employees have the right to access personal information and they can do so only for the permitted business functions. In addition, we use encryption methods when we transmit your sensitive personal data between yours and our systems, and we use firewalls and intrusion detection systems to prevent unauthorized people from accessing your information.
9. How can you contact us?
By phone: 2310859171
Message on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/moustakasflowers/
In our shop Florist Moustakas-Vasilissis .Olgas 88 – ΤΚ54643 Thessaloniki